Sunday, September 12, 2010

What is in a name?

A little bit miffed about the name I finally decided on for this blog and it not being as unique as I thought! This reminds me of the time I thought the name Jezebel sounded good for a little girl and was set straight by my mom who told the 7 year old me what a "Jezebel" was.

Well I am on the hunt for a unique name and so far have ruled out:

Oldest of three
Melanie's Daughter
I am a Dabbler
Taledo
Idle Hands
I am a Love Child

So The Dragonfly's Den might survive in the long run because I like dragonflies and it does not have anything to do with creativity in the name.

I want this to be something I created but not be dependent upon creative content to survive.

Let me think on this and will let you all  know tomorrow whether a change of name will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment