Sunday, September 5, 2010

About Me

Whenever I am asked the question "Tell us about yourself?" I freeze!

Do they want to know that I am the oldest of three and have two younger brothers with Michael being 4 years younger and Andrew 10 years younger?


                                                        Michael, Me, Andrew in the back and Mom in front.

Or is it my work ethic and the fact that I am a quick learner and hardworker who works well by myself or in a group?

Maybe it could be that when I was younger I wanted to have 26 kids, 1 for each letter of the alphabet, but that I do not currently have any children. Just nieces that I love very much.


                                          Michael and his daughters Brianna and Makayla

I suppose that each of these answers would apply for the proper situation and the answer to this question if asked by anyone in the blogging world would be:

Tammy is a thirty something year old woman living in Philadelphia who is striving to rediscover her creativity!


1 comment: