Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Can Make it Through the Day!

-I can get passed the ignorant people in the world and keep a positive outlook.

-I can put in my 7.5 hours in a job that can take a person to the brink of crazy.

-I can think of my two furry critters who love me unconditionally and will make it all worth while once I get home.

-I can hope that the cancer currently growing in my mother's left lung will shrink with the radiation treatment she started Tuesday.

-I can desire more creativity in my left brain world.

-I can look forward to Happy Meal Friday with Brianna and Makayla this week!

It is the little moments that enable me to make it through the day.

So sorry for no post since 09/12/10, but has been crazy around the house with the radiation taking even more of mom's energy. I will try and get back on track next week as tomorrow I am a chauffeur for Andrew and Friday my nieces are coming over for Happy Meal Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You can!
    Love this post.
    And wishing we had Happy Meal friday in our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish everyday was Happy Meal Friday!

    ReplyDelete